FUN, AGE-APPROPRIATE, AND SAFE THAT’S WHAT YOU’LL FIND AT LIFEKIDS!
LifeKids is dedicated to partnering with you to help guide your kids to a faith walk with God. You’ll find age-specific lessons, activities, and small groups, all to help your children— birth – 4th grade—learn biblical truths and real-life application.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Look for the LifeKids’ Guest Services area. You’ll be greeted by a LifeKids leader eager to meet your family and you’ll learn how LifeKids works. We’re happy to answer any question! We’ll help you walk through a check-in process for your kids and because we value safety, we will need some information at that time including: family member’s name, child’s name and birthday, address, phone number, and any special instructions (allergies, etc.).
Upon check-in, you’ll receive matching identification stickers. Your child will need to wear the name tag portion and you will need to keep the matching tag. After the service, you’ll show the LifeKids leader your matching tag in order for your child to be released from his/her room.
In the event that we need to contact you during the service, we can either text message you or, for younger children, you’ll receive a pager at check-in. We ask that you immediately find a LifeKids staff member or leader who will direct you to your child’s room.
The health and safety of your children, your families, and our staff is our top priority. Our pledge is to go above and beyond to prevent the spread of any infectious disease within our program.
Staff and Volunteers:
- Staff and volunteers will undergo a health screening each Sunday prior to reporting to serving. This screening includes taking their temperature. If they exhibit any signs of illness they will not be able to serve that day.
- Staff and volunteers will wear masks and/or face coverings at all times.
- Staff and volunteers will wash and disinfect their hands multiple times each day.
- To keep traffic at a minimum, only LifeKids and leaders will be allowed in the Children's area, including the nursery.
Health and Safety:
- A low staff to child ratio will be maintained to provide quality facilitation as well as health safety.
- Children will have their temperature taken (via forehead scan) each Sunday prior to checking in. If a child registers a temperature of > 100*, they cannot be checked into our program and parents will be encouraged to take necessary precautions.
- If a child is experiencing a fever, cough, runny nose or any other symptom of an illness, parents are advised to keep them at home. If these symptoms are present, we cannot accept a child into our space on a Sunday to protect and ensure the health of our volunteers and LifeKids.
- All frequently touched surfaces such as light switches, doorknobs, faucets, counters, tables, and chairs will be disinfected before the arrival of any children, throughout the day, and after the dismissal of the last student.
- Staff and volunteers will have access to disposable gloves, anti-bacterial wipes, and hand sanitizer.
- Groups will remain separated and will not be combined to reduce the number of children in one area.
- An anti-bacterial, disinfectant fogger will be used between services in all occupied spaces.
- Snacks are served sealed to prevent sharing and possible transmission.
CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT YOUR CHILD IS LEARNING AT LIFEKIDS?
Download the Parent Cue App and stay up-to-date! The Parent Cue App helps you do something each week to move your child toward a deeper faith and a better future.
Download the App